How successful is tubal ligation reversal typically?

Depends. Many factors play into the success of tubal reversal including age, technique of tubal ligation, length & proximity of tubes. Average success is 60%. Tubal reversal is usually not covered by insurance so you would want to compare with price for ivf.
Tubal Reversal PG. I completely agree with dr smith. Let me add that another factor is that very few of us perform these surgeries. Success varies with experience. I retired from the navy in 1994, when i did 3 reversals a week for many years. Since retirement, my civilian practice yielded about 1-2 per year. Find a surgeon who does these. Also, remember that it takes 1-2 yrs to get pregnant after surgery.
Varies. 0-80%, many factors play into the success of a tubal reversal procedure. Some factors that infertility specialists consider in quoting success rates are: the type of tubal ligation procedure performed, amount of tube removed (or destroyed with burning), whether the ends of the tube were removed, patients age, husbands sperm count and female partners egg quality tests.
Varies. It depends upon what method of tubal ligation was performed; success can vary from 0% to about 80%.
Age dependant. Success of reversal is dependant on your age as well as type of ligation procedure performed. In general the monthly chance of conception before your tubal ligation should be around 20-25%. At 42 years old your chances decrease. You need to see a fertility specialist to discuss with you the options and your chances based on an evaluation.