What can cause difficulty sleeping, backache as well as tossing and turning?

In brief: Sleep Hygiene is Key

Retire & rise same time each day.
Keep bedroom dark & cool & use only for sex & sleep. Turn off tv. No naps. Exercise regularly but not in late evening. No caffeine for 6 hrs & no alcohol or tobacco w/i 2 hrs of sleep. Keep dinner moderate sized & finish at least 2 to 3 hrs before sleep. Can try warm milk, Chamomile tea or melatonin along w light reading, warm bath or lavender scent.

In brief: Sleep Hygiene is Key

Retire & rise same time each day.
Dr. Donald Jacobson

In brief: A bad mattress.

Check your mattress first.
If that is not the problem then get evaluated for periodic limb movement disorder of sleep. See a sleep specialist for that.

In brief: A bad mattress.

Check your mattress first.
Dr. Donald Jacobson
Dr. Donald Jacobson
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: It is very hard

Question, i need more information from you , to me it look like you have difficulty going to sleep, may be you could try some sleeping bill before one hour before going to bed, also do not eat before bed time or smoke.
I hope you feel good.

In brief: It is very hard

I hope you feel good.
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Marsha Davis