When could you have intercourse after tubal ligation surgery?

When ready. Tubal ligation offers immediate protection so i tell my patients they can resume intercourse as soon as they are ready. This is usually 2-7 days after the procedure but it could take as long as 2 weeks for the discomfort & soreness to resolve. So, if you feel ok & ready, no problem.
After recovering. Once you recover adequately from the surgical procedure, you should be able to resume sexual intercourse. Your doctor will advise you of that timing.