What are some causes of droopy eyelid?

Droopy eyelid. There are several causes of a droopy eyelid. Your best bet would be to have your eyes evaluated by a board certified facial plastic surgeon.
Ptosis. Ptosis ("toe-sis") is drooping of the eyelid. It can be caused by a mechanical separation in the eyelid muscle, by a problem with the nerve that supplies the muscle, or by a general medical problem that causes nerves to not stimulate muscles effectively. Some of these problems are benign, and others quite serious. See your eye md to see why you have ptosis and if it needs treatment.