How much can alcohol decrease fertility?

Dr. Gerard Honore
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Dose dependent
No one knows for absolute certain.
Like most toxins, the more alcohol ingested the higher the risk of problems. No one knows for sure if and where there is a 'threshhold effect, ' in other words below that amount there is no impact. I usually counsel patients that a few drinks per week is unlikely to have an important effect on fertility.

In brief: Dose dependent
No one knows for absolute certain.
Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Philip Chenette
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Moderate
Innumerable pregnancies have been conceived under the influence of alcohol, but when it comes to providing the best pregnancy rates, the effects of alcohol are significant.
Best approach is to minimize its use while trying o conceive.

In brief: Moderate
Dr. Philip Chenette
Dr. Philip Chenette
Dr. Jane Van Dis