I have high blood pressure and on htc exforge (amlodipine and valsartan) medication. Is it safe to take coq10 and. Fish oil? It has warning label if taken with a blood thinner?

Sure. Theres no reason you cant. Not sure of the indication/benefit. Remember even "natural remedies " have side efects, but no issue with taking them most of the time.
Yes. Exforge (amlodipine and valsartan) is not a blood thinner, those supplements are usually pretty safe to take, but if you are on Coumadin or Plavix let your dr. Know if you are taking them.