Can i be pregnant if i missed my Depo-Provera on oct 11th and had unprotected sex nov10th but he pulled out even i missed my shot and didn't get a period yet?

Dr. Kelly Elmore

In brief: Potentially

Although it can take several months to have regular cycles return once you miss your shot you rprotection from birth control decreases daily.
Also the pull out method is the least effective method for birth control. Check a pregnancy test now and again in 2 weeks. In the meantime if you do not want to be pregnant may i recommend abstinence, condoms or another form of birthcontrol.

In brief: Potentially

Dr. Richard Tholen
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Yes it's possible!

Even withdrawal before ejaculation can cause pregnancy as sperm is still present in the pre-ejaculate.
Missing one's birth control and having unprotected sex is one way to become parents. Please be safe. Go get tested for pregnancy and find out.

In brief: Yes it's possible!

Dr. Adam Levy