Besides not having sex, how can I make sure that I will not get pregnant?

Dr. Hugo Ribot
In brief: Birth control
There are multiple different methods of birth control that are available today.
If used correctly, most of these are extremely effective in preventing pregnancy, with most having an efficacy of 99%. However, some methods work better for some patients than others. Some methods, such as the pill, require daily participation from the patient. Other methods, such as the iud, require no patient action.

In brief: Birth control
Dr. Hugo Ribot
Dr. Hugo Ribot
Dr. Andrew Silverman
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Best Contraceptive
There is no question that 10' of fresh air in the best foolproof contraceptive.
If you are having sex than one must weigh the risk/reward ratio of any choice. Clearly, birth control pills are the most effective, but they have disadvantages. I suggest that you discuss with your physician or planned parenthood and find the best method for you.

In brief: Best Contraceptive
Dr. Andrew Silverman
Dr. Andrew Silverman
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham