How easy is it to get pregnant?

Depends. That's really the million dollar question. Honestly, some women have sex once and are pregnant, some it takes several months, some several years, and other women have a lot of difficulty becoming pregnant. If you try for 6-12 months and are not successful it is generally recommended that you see a specialist to try to help you out.
It depends. It depends on many factors including, and not limited to, age, current health status, and timing (as well as the necessary obvious factors like adequate sperm, ovulation, and at least one healthy fallopian tube). Hope this helps!