How can I get pregnant after using Depo-Provera provera (medroxyprogesterone)?

A little wait. Depo Provera (medroxyprogesterone) is long acting and so it can take a while to wear off. Typically is can last 6-9 months after the last dose but sometimes it can stay effective much longer than that. If you are not getting periods 6 months after stopping it your doctor can run some tests to check your own hormones and see if you are able to get pregnant.
A little patience. Depo Provera (medroxyprogesterone) prevents pregnancy by suppressing ovulation, and it is meant to do this for three months after the injection. Following the initial three months, it can sometimes take another six to nine months for a woman to start ovulating regularly again. You can become pregnant, but you will need to be patient.