How can I get pregnant with a girl?

Dr. Michael Opsahl
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Maybe easy, maybe no

If you are a man then the natural way works most of the time (20% per mo and 90% per yr).
If you cannot achieve a pregnancy in 12 mo then get seen for testing. If you are a woman, then your partner will need donor sperm insemination. We have options for everyone. I hope this helps.

In brief: Maybe easy, maybe no

Dr. Michael Opsahl
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Dr. Miguel Cano

In brief: Easy

Visit an andrology lab (sperm center) & they can answer all your questions.
Choosing a sample, timing of insemination, and hopefully counseling re: becoming new parents are services they should provide.

In brief: Easy

Dr. Miguel Cano
Dr. Miguel Cano
Dr. Michael Traub
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Fertility Specialist

Normally the chance of having a girl or a boy is about 50%.
There are ways to alter that chance, some ways are as high as 75-80% successful and some are 99% successful. But in order to know whether you are a candidate for them it really requires sitting down and speaking with a fertility specialist.

In brief: Fertility Specialist

Dr. Michael Traub
Dr. Michael Traub
Dr. Shontae Buffington