Kidney pain, nausea, loss of appetite I had a cyst on adrainal gland that burst, but still having symptoms. Should I go to er?

Call your doctor. As with any complex medical problem, your personal doctor will have the best chance of helping you. Call your doctor right away. Use the emergency room only when the situation is severe or if you are rapidly worsening and can't get ahold of your personal doctor.

Related Questions