How much salbutamol can I use in 24 hours? I have had half a canister over last two days but still wheezing, sob and pf 200.

Dr. Michael Sparacino

In brief: Stop! See your doc!

Problems like these can only be correctly handled by your doctor in person.
He/she needs to listen to you, perform an examination and possibly run labs or other tests. That's the only way he/she can find out what's going on and what to do about it.

In brief: Stop! See your doc!

Dr. Timothy Byrnes

In brief: Recommend

According to medscape: 0.
5 ml of 0.5% solution (2.5 mg) nebulized q20min or continuous 10-15 mg/hour.

In brief: Recommend

According to medscape: 0.
Dr. Marianna Post

In brief: Go to ER

That is too much, if the symptoms persist after that amount of medication you might need IV steroids, and other treatment modalities, and most important you need to find out why the symptoms persist, despite treatment, it is time to see your dr. Or go to er.

In brief: Go to ER

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine