Is symbicort (budesonide and formoterol) harmful for the baby during the pregnancy? Do mild asthma bronchiale require treatment? Thanks a lot!

Not harmful. All of the asthma inhaled steroids and long acting bronchodilators (like the ones in symbicort (budesonide and formoterol)) were studied in pregnancy and found to have no adverse effect. The steroid in symbicort (budesonide and formoterol) (budesonide) is actually considered the "asthma inhaled steroid of choice" in pregnancy. Flovent, advair, and others are safe, too.
Category C drug. This medication is listed as a category c med, meaning no data to date finds any harmful effect on the human fetus. Asthma should be maintained under good control to promote good health for you both.