What is the best type of laser treatment for acne scars?

Fractional laser. Fraxel and fractional co2 are the best choices. Fractional co2 is the more intense resurfacing laser. I would only recommend it for lighter skin. You do one or two sessions and there is about a week to a week and a half downtime with each session. Results are really good, but some people do not have the option of taking this much time off. Fraxel is less downtime but more sessions.
Fractional lasers. Depending on the severity of the acne scarring and your skin type or color will help with the type of laser used. Fraxel laser would be good for the acne scarring and also fractional co2 laser would be good for more severe scarring.