What can I expect at physical therapy for tendonitis in my foot?

Dr. David Wyatt
In brief: Exercise
Stretching exercises with or without added heat or ultrasound therapy is the usual, along with occasionally taping before exercise or special insoles for your shoes.

In brief: Exercise
Dr. David Wyatt
Dr. David Wyatt
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
In brief: Depends
It really depends on where the tendonitis is but in general rehab programs start with gentle range of motion exercises, some use of superficial or deep heating treatments, sometimes electrical stimulation treatments followed by more aggressive deep tissue massage of the affected tendons as well as exercises to balance muscles that may be affected.
This is followed by strength training.

In brief: Depends
This is followed by strength training.
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Board Certified, Family Medicine