What are the good rehab exercises for medial (inner) elbow tendinitis?

Stretching with your. Palm up, extending the wrist, extending the elbow, gentle hand strengthening are a good starting points for active exercise as tolerated...Then proceeding to increase passive flexibility.
Shoulder rehab. Medial epicondylitis can be very frustrating and resistant to most treatments such as stretching, ice, etc. Injections can be beneficial, as can phoresis (performed by physical therapist). However, the current theory is that both types of epicondylitis: medial ("golfer") and lateral ("tennis") are actually due to shoulder instability/weakness that causes high stress to be referred to the elbow.