What are some good exercises to relieve my pain from wrist tendonitis?

Dr. ISRAEL GRINBERG
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: Wrist tendonitis?

Is it acute? Or chronic? What did your doctor told you? Did you have an mri? Did you have an ncv/emg? I need more info in order to give you a good answer.

In brief: Wrist tendonitis?

Dr. ISRAEL GRINBERG
Dr. ISRAEL GRINBERG
Dr. Richard Perlman
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Rest

Depends on the kind of tendonitis.
In general, it is best to rest the inflamed tendons by using a splint. If the tendonitis is on the thumb side of the wrist, it may be dequervain's tendonitis. In that case, a standard wrist splint will not be enough. You would need a wrist splint that has a thumb extension (thumb spic splint). Otherwise, a standard wrist support and very gentle stretching.

In brief: Rest

Depends on the kind of tendonitis.
Dr. Richard Perlman
Dr. Richard Perlman