Is there any permanent cure for tendonitis in the forearms and elbow?

In some cases... Use of wrist supports or lateral epicondylitis straps relieve the symptoms, nonsteroidal antiinflammatories treat the inflammation. Rest is probably the most important strategy.
Cure? No. Avoidance-yes. These typically are from repetitive use- so avoidance of the repetitive movements that aggravate the condition is the only sure way to avoid and thus potentially "cure" that type of problem... Best to you! thanks for the question!