Is there a relation between myofascial problems to heart muscle problems?

Not. That I am aware of, but generally this says your body i upet about something & it may also be upset about other things that could afect your risk for heardening of the arteries, diabets, or high blood pressure. Look around to see what you may be doing to cause this. www.thepmc.org.
Yes. The heart is a muscle. Diseases that affect muscles affect the heart muscle. We use the term myofascial for soft tissue conditions. If the condiction is localized to a particular muscle or group of muscles most likely has nothing to do with the heart.