There is green swelling underneath my eyes from a botched botox treatment. What could it be?

Dr. Michael Sinclair

In brief: A bruise

Bruising can happen any time a needle is used.
Small bruises can look a little green as they resolve, but they generally go away without any treatment, assuming the needle caused the bruise. (fillers such as juvederm/restylane can cause color changes without bruising). The bruise is not likely to affect the final outcome. Just give it a little time.

In brief: A bruise

Dr. Michael Sinclair
Dr. Michael Sinclair
Dr. Peter Certo
Dentistry

In brief: Bruising

It is probably just some bruising and it should go away quickly.
Get back to your injector and ask while the discoloration is present.

In brief: Bruising

Dr. Peter Certo
Dr. Peter Certo
Dr. Stephen Weber
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: Bruise

This is most likely a bruise.
Bruising is not uncommon around the eye after Botox injections but should resolve within 7 days. I hope this information is helpful. Stephen weber, M.D. Lone tree facial plastic surgeon.

In brief: Bruise

This is most likely a bruise.
Dr. Stephen Weber
Dr. Stephen Weber