Who do I see about a neglected Achilles tendon rupture?

See. A board cetified foot and ankle specialist. Will need MRI to determine extent of damage and if any surgery is needed.
MRI. Old injures require careful assessment and MRI is necessary to see extent of rupture . Once the distance of gap is determined. Surgery is needed to repair the tendon. It is necessary in order to regain strength of the calf muscle.
SEE.... See a podiatrist board certified in reconstructive rearfoot/ankle (RRA); contact ABFAS.org. Or, an orthopedic surgeon specializing in foot/ankle. Good luck. Dr. Latva.
Podiatrist or . See a podiatrist or a foot and ankle orthopedic doctor.