Can breast reduction be beneficial after back surgery?

Yes. It dose decrease the load on your back and have less pain.
Maybe. Disproportionately large breasts may cause/exacerbate neck, back, shoulder discomfort. Best to check with your back surgeon to see if breast reduction surgery would be helpful in your specific case. Also, learn about the potential risk/complications associated with breast reduction surgery, in order to make an informed decision about the pros/cons of breast reduction surgery. Best wishes.
Of course. Discuss with your back surgeon. He should understand best the condition of your back.