What is the role of rehabilitation robots in upper limb care post stroke?

Dr. ISRAEL GRINBERG
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
In brief: Very important
The post stroke treatment it is very complicated , it needs a lot of time and efforts from the patient and from the therapist.
The role of the robots in the treatment it is very important and helpful. It helps with the functions lost , and the rehabilitation of the affected limb.

In brief: Very important
Dr. ISRAEL GRINBERG
Dr. ISRAEL GRINBERG
Dr. Edward Smith
Neurology
In brief: News to me
I admit to unfamiliarity with rehabilitation robots although there are machines that repetitively extend-flex limb joints to restore mobility.
If this is what you mean, such "robots" could be a valuable supplement to therapy.

In brief: News to me
Dr. Edward Smith
Dr. Edward Smith