What benefits should I expect from oxygen therapy for stroke?

Answer. Oxygene therapy is very good , all your organs need a good amount of oxygen supply, in stroke mode the bodies organ are in desperate need for oxygen supply, but an organ needs rapid oxygen after a stroke to limit the damage to that organ, if only given on time. After that the chance of reversing the lack of oxygen is very small.Put it as a fish without water .
Hyperbarics. I assume you are referring to hyperbaric treatment. Some studies have shown that the high concentrations of oxygen that can only be achieved with hyperbarics can stimulate healing and regeneration after damage occurs to the nervous system. Some people have found improved cognition and improved functioning, and even some insurances are paying for this now. It's worth looking into....