Is there physical therapy for pedal oedema?

Yes. There are massage and wrapping techniques done as well as ankle pumps and fitting for compression devices, active (pumps) or passive (compression hose) of course if you have a weak heart this could put you heart into overload making things worse instead of better, therefor a good medical evaluation first is paramount.
Yes. There are physical therapists and occupational therapists that specialize in edema control. They usually treat lymphedema that can be seen following a mastectomy. They would be able to use their approaches to assist with edema management of the feet. Also elevation of the ankles above the level of the heart, ankle pump exercises and support stockings are also very effective.