I have no movement on the left part of the body due to brain stroke. Is it possible to cure it by stem cell therapy?

Not at this time. There have been some research trials in stem cell therapy for paralysis from stroke but unfortunately no breakthroughs to my knowledge. The university of pittsburgh medical school has been out in front with this type of research. Hopefully someday there will be a treatment that can reverse paralysis.
Clinical trials. Hi sherry-- so sorry to hear about your misfortune. Stem cell therapy to treat and cure diseases is extremely promising, but we are in the early stages here in the U.S. The media is obsessed with 'embryonic' stem cells, but the truth is that 'adult stem cell' clinical trials are much closer to commercial application. Check out: http://www. Clinicaltrials. Gov to learn more about trials.