What should I discuss with my ob/gyn if I plan to get pregnant?

Dr. Nicole Bullock
In brief: Medical History
The most important thing to discuss is your medical history.
If you have any medical problems, you want them to be controlled before you get pregnant (diabetes, thyroid, blood pressure, etc). Discuss your medications and their safety in pregnancy. Discuss nutrition and social habits (smoking / drinking). Discuss your periods and learn how to track ovulation. Start a prenatal vitamin & folic acid.

In brief: Medical History
Dr. Nicole Bullock
Dr. Nicole Bullock
Dr. Susan Almquist
In brief: Age/your health
You should talk about your medical history and age related risks in conceiving and in pregnancy.
If you are considering pregnancy, you should talk with your physician sooner than later.

In brief: Age/your health
Dr. Susan Almquist
Dr. Susan Almquist
Dr. Adam Levy