What causes pain in the ear, teeth, and jaw?

TMJ/TMD. Most often, TMJ (jaw joint disorders). Complex problem. See TMJ-orofacial pain expert. Any dentist can be a TMJ expert with the proper training and experience. Most commonly, oral surgeons, prosthodontists, and orofacial pain specialists. Ask your MD, your dentist and your dental society for referrals.
Possible infection. This pain could be caused by an infection, either in your ear , sinus ( usuallly if it's upper teeth pain) or a tooth. Another cause could be that you are clenching or grinding your teeth at causing soreness in your teeth, jaw and temporomandibular joint (tmj). I would recommend starting with either your dentist or your medical doctor.
Usually TMJ disorder. See a dentist with training in TMJ diagnosis and treatment.