Which medicine should I use to remove my physical weakness ?

Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

In brief: Visit your Dr.

There is no good medicine for weakness.
Unless you can pinpoint the cause of the weakness there is nothing proven to help. Make sure you are not anemic & have no cancer wih loss of weight, or you are depressed. If the weakness is localized to one arm or leg or the face might be signs of stroke. A very high % of adults and elderly feel weak and fatigue with no obvious reason. Have a physical exam.

In brief: Visit your Dr.

There is no good medicine for weakness.
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Joseph Weiner

In brief: What's the cause?

The first thing to do is to find out the cause.
This will then determine the best treatment approach. The possibilities are numerous. Please see a physician for an evaluation and treatment suggestions. Hope this answer helps.

In brief: What's the cause?

Dr. Joseph Weiner
Dr. Joseph Weiner
Dr. Andrea Brand
Board Certified, Family Medicine