When is an injured worker entitled to receive vocational rehabilitation benefits?

See explanation. You served on or after september 16, 1940 and •your service-connected disabilities (scd) are rated at least 20% disabling by va and •you need vocational rehabilitation to overcome an employment handicap and • it has been less than 12 years since va notified you of your qualified scd.
Varies. It depends on your state law. Consult a vocational counselor or an attorney.