I'm 22 months out liver transplant due to "cryptogenic cirrhosis" now have stage 3 fibrosis with bridging. No hepc. Lupus. Progression/prognosis?

Impossible to say. If you have stage 3 fibrosis in the new transplanted liver, that is certainly of concern. The lack of bridging (a precursor to cirrhosis) is encouraging. I am certain you have an entire transplant team available to you - these questions must be posed to your transplant doctors - surgeons, gastroenterologists and others who know your full history to get a meaningful answer, not my guessing.
Discuss with doc. Problems like these can only be correctly handled by your doctor in person. He/she needs to listen to you, perform an examination and possibly run labs or other tests. That's the only way he/she can find out what's going on and what to do about it.