I have IBS and high blood pressure, and anxiety. What is the best way to overcome these ailments? I have been prescibed vailium.

Ibs and anxiety. Ask your physician about taking an antidepressant--both ibs and anxiety are chronic, related, antidepressant responsive conditions, and sedatives like valium are not the best choice for long term use.
A few things. Ibs and blood pressure problems are diseases that need treatment in their own right. One didnt cause the other . Aniety makes both worse. I try to pick therapies that will benfit both. Biofeed back and anti anxiety meds can help both. A healthy low salt diet with execise , getting a good night sleep can also benfit both . If tolerated i would use beta-blockers to block anxiety on effects on both.