What groin injuries can massage therapy help with?

Dr. James Eitner
In brief: If it is a strain.
If the groin injury is a muscle strain, massage can be helpful.
However, groin injuries should be evaluated by a doctor to rule out other causes, like hernias. The most common strain involves the adductor muscles, but any ligament or muscle strain in the groin/hip area can be treated with massage.

In brief: If it is a strain.
Dr. James Eitner
Dr. James Eitner
Dr. Joseph Bouvier
In brief: See below
I assume that you are referring to muscular injuries.
The groin area involves a large number of muscles and determining which one(s) are injured is important to focus therapy. Massage to any muscle can help after the initial inflammatory period. A physical therapist and orthopedist could help you determine what course you need.

In brief: See below
Dr. Joseph Bouvier
Dr. Joseph Bouvier
Dr. Jack Hinkle
Board Certified, Family Medicine