I've had this symptoms for more than a year persistent couphing at nites, persistent sweating and increased heart beat for no reason?

Night Sweats. Night sweats can result from a number of different causes. Having too many blankets on the bed and menopause are common causes. In other cases, night sweats may be due to medical conditions. For instance, influenza, hiv/aids, hepatitis (liver inflammation), and endocarditis (infection of the heart lining) are all associated with night sweats. In addition, severe illnesses, such as cancer and tuber.