Best pediatric opthamologist for microthalmia diagnosis in central texas area?

In brief: Try "FIND A DOCTOR"

On healthtap, click on the menu button at the upper left.
Click on "doctors" in the menu. Next, click on "find a doctor". Type "pediatric ophthalmology" where it asks for "type name or keyword here" on the left, and type "austin tx" where it asks for "location". Click the "find doctors" button, and doctors' names should appear. Or, call the 3 nearest children's hospitals for some doctors' names.

In brief: Try "FIND A DOCTOR"

Dr. Johanna Fricke
Pediatrics - Developmental & Behavioral

In brief: I was curious, so I

Found one pediatric ophthalmology clinic with a satellite in kyle: http://www.
Dellchildrens.Net/services_and_programs/childrens_eye_center/ i suspect you have to go to austin for genetics & other pediatric sub-specialists. If you or your pediatrician would like a little extra help monitoring your baby's development, call the texas state health division's early intervention program for assessment.

In brief: I was curious, so I

Dr. Johanna Fricke
Dr. Johanna Fricke
Dr. Dean Bonsall
You can also goto www.aapos.org and click on find a doctor. This is a database of all AAPOS approved pediatric ophthalmologists