I am 26 and have been diagnosed with hypogonadism. How can this be fixed?

Dr. Shira Miller

In brief: Depends.

There is primary and secondary hypogonadism.
In men, primary hypogonadism is caused by testicular cancer, trauma, or genetic disorders. Secondary hypogonadism is commonly caused by depression, anxiety, obesity, head trauma, aging, or other chronic diseases. Treatment depends on the cause, so you have to first get a more detailed diagnosis.

In brief: Depends.

Dr. Andrew Silverman
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Hypogonadism

It depends upon several factors and your genetic sex.
In certain cases administration of hormones can mature your system allowing you to reproduce. I suggest that you consults both a geneticist and a reproductive endocrinologist.

In brief: Hypogonadism