How long will it take to get mouth cancer from chewing tobacco?

Unknown. The risk of mouth cancer is increased with tobacco exposure: smoked or chewed. How long it takes is not easy to answer. The risk does diminish over time with cessation of tobacco exposure. It is recommended that all tobacco exposure be stopped. This sometimes requires professional help and counselling.
Impossible to know. There are people who have used it all their lives and there are people who have died in their early twenties from it. If you don't have cancer now, stop.