How can I minimize bad breath with post nasal drip?

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: My Suggestions

There are many causes of bad breath and post nasal drip is only one of them. You should consult with both a dentist and ENT specialist to determine the exact cause and then you will be instructed how best to treat it.
It is better to eliminate the problem rather than covering up the problem.

In brief: My Suggestions

Dr. Earl Sandroff
Dentistry

In brief: It may not be PND

Bad breath has more causes than you think.
Foods we eat (everyone knows that), but it could be from stomach acid or stomach contents bubbling up. And also post nasal drip but....Just s drippy nose usually doesn't lend itself to bad breath. It could be you have a sinus infection. Try an otc decongestant and if the problem persists see an md or dmd and get an antibiotic for poss sinus infection.

In brief: It may not be PND

Dr. Peter Kurzweil