What physical therapy should I do for a torn chest muscle?

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
In brief: Physical therapy
Ice, rest are the first measures to take in case of a pulled (torn) chest muscle.
Taking an antiinflammatory medication, such as ibuprofen/naproxen may be helpful to alleviated pain/discomfort. Physical therapy should be delayed until it is tolerable. The physical therapist will decide on the techniques to be used. It could be heat/cold applications, ultrasound stimulation, tens unit etc.

In brief: Physical therapy
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Peter Tomasello
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: See below
There are different chest muscles that can be injured as well as torn.
And the severity of the tear. I would recommend you go to an orthopedic surgeon to give you further evaluation and he will refer you if necessary to a physical therapist with rehabilitative instructions. Good luck thank you.

In brief: See below
Dr. Peter Tomasello
Dr. Peter Tomasello
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine