How can I get rid of slight facial scarring from acne?

Acne Scarring. The best answer is to seek a consultation with a qualified skin care specialist. This could be a dermatologist or medical esthetician. Treatment runs the spectrum of chemical peels to minor surgical augmentation. At our office we employ various methods but start with the least invasive. Lasers are a great option - fractional co2 the most effective with acne scarring. But you need to get an eval.
Multiple options. Acne scars come in several "flavors." there are ice pick scars, boxcar scars, rolling scars and atrophic scars. Acne scars are difficult to treat. There is no "magic bullet." scar excision/revision, injectable fillers/fat, subcision, laser, chem peel, dermabrasion, etc. Many treatments can "improve" the flatness of the scar, and/or texture of the skin, but it will not make your skin flawless.