What are physical therapy exercises for game keeper's thumb?

Dr. Jack Choueka
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Not much
Unfortunately there is not a lot of therapy for a gamekeeper or skiers thumb.
If it is not severe then a period of splinting for 3 to 6 weeks can be used followed by motion exercises. If it is severe, and an orthopedist must determine that, then surgery s treatment of choice.

In brief: Not much
Dr. Jack Choueka
Dr. Jack Choueka
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Let me explain
If you have complete ligament rupture surgery is better method for treatment.
If you partial tear or have surgery pt is very good method to regain strength. Splinting to support or rest affected area. Therapeutic exercises including stretching and strengthening exercises to regain range of motion and strengthen the hand and effected area. Modalities, ultrasound, electrical stimulation ice.

In brief: Let me explain
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Jack Hinkle
Board Certified, Family Medicine