What can be done about horrible pain in my right foot mortons neuroma?

Variety of treatment. Neuromas are inflammation and/or damage to the nerve. If you treat the problem early, you have a better chance for success. Cortisone injections, nsaids, good shoes and supports can sometimes help. If your symptoms have been present for greater than 6 months, then conservative care is not as successful. Usually, surgical removal is the definitive treatment for chronic problems. See your dr. Dr l.
See your doctor. This problem can only be solved by seeing your doctor and being evaluated face-to-face. After a thorough examination, your doctor should be able to tell you what's wrong and what to do about it.