I have wisdom teeth under the gum causing pain can I be sedated to have them pulled?

More than likely. Call the oral surgeon who will be removing them and ask their opinion about options for sedation and anesthesia for your situation. Make sure you feel comfortable about being comfortable.
Yes. Iv sedation is a wonderful and safe way to have your surgery performed. Of course this is assuming you don't have any medical problems that would contraindicate it.
Yes. I would have them evaluated by your general dentist. They may need an updated special x-ray called a panoramic x-ray. This will allow more complete visualization of where these wisdom teeth are located and of how they are oriented.
Absolutely. Sedation is a great way to have wisdom teeth removed. You essentially fall asleep with IV sedation and you wake up and everything is done! you will not remember anything during the extractions.