What is borderline ovarian tumor is concerous?

Near Ca/need info. Any borderline situation regarding a tumor means that it is a step away from being cancerous. Some ovarian tumors have more malignant potential than others. Borderline ovarian tumors have cellular features of malignancy but do not invade. Thus surgery should be curative in nearly all cases.
Borderline cancer. It is considered cancer, but is exactly borderline meaning it has some cellular features of overtly or typical ovarian cancer, but not all. It therefore also tends to behave much less aggressivley. It is often "cured" with removal of the ovary and most often a hysterectomy is recommended. Consultation with a gynecologist or gynecologic oncologist would be recommended to fully counsel a patient.