Neg scopes neg CT scan nor blood work. 26 diagnosed ibs. Get bad ab pain and even with miralax (polyethylene glycol) having a problem passing stool. I'm miserable. Help?

Dr. Jack Mutnick
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: See an Allergist

There is a syndrome known as angioedema that can cause significant abdominal pain, swelling and severe discomfort.
I am not saying this is the cause, but it might be worth it to have an allergist evaluate you for this as well as to look into possible food allergies.

In brief: See an Allergist

Dr. Paul Friedman
Radiology

In brief: See your doctor.

Unfortunately there is no detail on the kind of abdominal pain nor how long it has persisted.
You might have a perforation, so it would be necessary for someone to recheck the ct scan carefully (?Recent?). If your age is 26, i would not try to get through the pain by watchful waiting.

In brief: See your doctor.

Dr. Vicken Poochikian