I miss my period 23 days, home pregnancy test is negative so what can I do?

Wait. This is not unusual in that 15% of women in any given month will not ovulate. The next menstrual period may be heavier due to the build up of the lining of the uterus. If pain begins to occur, have an ultrasound.
Be patient, see GYN. You probably had an anovulatory cycle and should expect your period to come back with a vengeance soon (meaning heavier than usual vaginal bleeding and cramps). If in any doubt please see your gynecologist for a thorough evaluation and a blood HCG test. Take Folic Acid 1-5 mg daily and good luck!