Why MMR vaccine is given in subcutaneous site?

MMR is given SQ. Mmr should be given sq as that route gives the best antibody response and any deviation from that recommendation can result in inadequate protection. However, response to MMR vaccine probably will not be affected if administered by the im rather than sq route, and, therefore, repeating the dose is not necessary.
See below. During vaccine development, a lot of testing is performed. One of those is to determine the best site of the injection.
Rtecommended SubCuta. MMR Vaccine is Recommended by the manufacturer to be given subcutaneous but the efficacy is not adversily affected if given Intrmuscularly.
Good question. It appears that live attenuated virus vaccines such as MMR are given that way by convention but the intramuscular route works as well.