When is laser knee therapy appropriate?

Dr. Gwo-Chin Lee
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: "Laser?"
Not sure quite what you are referring to.
Lasers were used to perform arthroscopic surgeries back in the 1980's and this lead to cartilage death and early arthritis. I would make sure you do some more research before undergoing any treatment that is unconventional or unproven.

In brief: "Laser?"
Dr. Gwo-Chin Lee
Dr. Gwo-Chin Lee
Dr. John Michalski
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Laser knee therapy
Mls or cold laser is a noninvasive safe form that has pulsed and constant 808 and 905 nm waves that are applied in the office superficially with no pain.
Mls laser can lessen pain, swelling, and inflammation. This is different from the older lasers used through the scope .(that can damage cartilage).

In brief: Laser knee therapy
Dr. John Michalski
Dr. John Michalski
Dr. Andrea Brand
Board Certified, Family Medicine