What physical therapy is appropriate for dislocated sc joint?

Guided Therapy. Depending upon whether this was an anterior or posterior dislocation of the sternoclavicular joint you may or may not need surgery. If non-surgical, brief immobilization and then guided therapy with a physical therapist to increase range of motion and limit pain. If surgical, you may similarlly need immobilization and rehab but of a slightly longer duration. Most heal nicely without surgery.
Time. Usually gets better with time. Never reduces back to original position. Pt can use modalities to decrease the swelling.